Welcome to IQAC
Internal Quality Assurance Cell has been established at Islamia Arts & Science College, Warangal, with the purpose of enhancing the quality of higher education at this institution.
The main function of IQAC is to conduct various activities that lead to enhancing the quality of education and maintaining the quality standard of this Educational Institution as prescribed by NAAC.
All the institutions under 2(f) and 12B of the UGC will be eligible to receive financial assistance for establishment and strengthening of IQAC.The main functions of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) are:
• To establish quality assurance mechanism with appropriate structure and application of quality benchmarks for various activities.
• To conduct quality enhancement and assurance activities to meet needs of diversified stake holders such as students, parents, management, alumni, etc.
• To organize workshops, seminars and quality circles in the institute.
• To maintain the momentum of quality consciousness among the students and teachers.
• To act as facilitative and participative organ of this institution.
• As driving force for ushering the quality, and creation of learner centric environment.
• To work out interventional strategies for ushering the quality standard of this institution.
• Consistent catalytic programmed actions for academic and administrative improvements.
• To identify and implement measures that help in overall quality enhancement.
• To get a feed back from students, parents, alumni etc.
• To implement the best practices.
• To develop and maintain a database of all the above activities.
• To conduct bi-annual quality radars (QR) /rankings of integral units of the college based on annual AQAR report.
• To interact with SQAR for pre and post accreditation assessment.
• Dissemination of information for the stake holders.
• To act as a nodal agency to coordinate in quality related activities.