RULES OF CONDUCT:
- The College lays great emphasis on punctuality. Students reporting late to the college will lose their attendance for the day.
- Students are expected to maintain good physical hygiene and cleanliness. Their dress should be simple and conform to standards of modesty maintained by the College.
- Students are not allowed to see any visitors during working hours.
- Students are advised to read the notices displayed on the notice board regularly.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phones in the College campus.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited and students breaking this rule will be severely penalized.